Contract Title Attorney
Huntley & Huntley Energy Exploration (“Huntley”) is seeking a motivated individual (or two) for the position of Title Attorney for immediate hire on a contract basis. This position will work with internal team members to review leasing, drilling and/or due diligence title reports, make curative recommendations and assist with title management. The successful candidate may have the option to work certain hours outside of the office. This role will report to either the Director of Title or Manager of Transactions.
- Dedicate approx. 40 hours per week to this position;
- Review drill, leasing and/or due diligence title;
- Manage multiple files with varying deadlines; and
- Suggest and draft required curative items based on your review.
- At least 4 years of experience in the review of oil and gas title and/or management of land title projects related to oil and gas development;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work as a team member in a fast-paced, multi-task environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- and J.D., M.B.A., and/or in-house oil and gas title experience are preferred, though not a prerequisite.
We request that interested applicants send resumes to Jobs@huntleyinc.com by August 15, 2017.
Resumes will be reviewed as received and candidate interviews will begin immediately.