Huntley & Huntley Energy Exploration, LLC (“HHEX”) is seeking a motivated individual for the position of Lease Analyst for immediate hire on a contract basis. The successful candidate will report to the Land Administration Manager within the Land Department.
- Analyze, set up and update oil and gas leases, contracts, agreements, rights-of-way, farmouts/farmins, joint operating agreements and other land documents to ensure consistent reporting data and maps;
- Obtain necessary information for lease and contract set up in land system;
- Coordinate with GIS to map new leases/tracts;
- Monitor lease and contract obligations and obtain proper authorization for payment and/or action;
- Maintain leases and contracts with changes in lease status and assist in monitoring status of properties (e.g., Primary Term, HBP, HBO);
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding invoices, partner inquiries, and mineral owner issues;
- Maintain rental and payment calendars and lease/contract obligations and alerts/reports;
- Monitor well operations to perform well participation/ownership DOI, operations transfer, contractual obligations, non-consent elections, etc.;
- Coordinate with Accounting and other departments to manage partner payout status, summarize and report results;
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with interdepartmental company personnel.
- At least 5 years of experience in the review of oil and gas leases and maintenance of contracts related to oil and gas development;
- Proficient in land management systems such as LandView and/or Quorum;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work as a team member in a fast-paced, multi-task environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- and Bachelor’s degree, and/or in-house oil and gas experience are preferred, though not a prerequisite.
We request that interested applicants send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Resumes will be reviewed as received and candidate interviews will begin immediately.